If your loved one is in a hospital or nursing home
- Contact us as soon as possible. Call us at (514) 481-5301 (24h service)
- We will contact the institution to transfer your loved one to the funeral home.
- We will give you an appointment with a funeral director, according to your convenience, for the funeral arrangements
If your loved one is at home
- Call 911. Be sure to mention the 911 operator that the death was expected. This will avoid unnecessary sirens at their arrival.
- Urgences- Santé (Québec) will come and sign an Attestation of Death.
- Once the attestation is completed, call us at (514) 481-5301 (24h service) and we will organize the transfer to our funeral home as soon as possible. You can expect a maximum delay of about an hour and a half before we arrive at your home from the time we receive your call.
- We will also give you an appointment with a funeral director, according to your convenience, for the funeral arrangements.
Information needed when you meet with a funeral counselor
- Social insurance number
- Social insurance number of deceased
- Health care number
- Date and place of birth
- Name of parents (maiden name for the mother)
- Legal address
- If the deceased was still married, the same information for the spouse is needed as well as the place of marriage and date of marriage
- A recent picture
- Clothes : Pants/skirt or dress, underwear, socks, shirt, jacket, etc. Long sleeves are suggested and avoid low necklines.
Learn More About Our Services
Before meeting our funeral counselor, take time to discuss with the rest of the family what type of funeral you would like.Learn More
Call (514) 481-5301 for more information or to set up an appointment and meet with one of our counselors.