Enhancing and ensuring quality of life as you age
What do you do when you have no family or your family is too far away to help. You do not want to diminish your value as a person even if you have a reduction in physical, mental or emotional capabilities.
- Being on your own does not mean having to do it all alone
- The importance of knowing the support systems and resources available
- How, why and when to decide to stay in your home or move to a senior’s residence
- Accessing quality medical services to maintain optimum physical and emotional care
- Why you need trusted individuals to advocate for you in the case of sickness, death and post-death estate issues
Free information session organized by Kane Fetterly at:
The Teapot 50+ Community Centre
2901 St. Joseph Blvd.
Lachine, QC H8S 4B7